Power supply back up of the stations;
Power supply of rail switches;
Power supply of level crossing.
CPW 10 kW
Power converter a suitable for railway line at 3 KVdc The converter is to be installed on the TE pole, it is complete to earth fault protections, harmonics presence fault and no connection cable at protection circuits TE and return TE signal.
- Nominal voltage: up to 4 kVdc;
- Output voltage: 415 Vac three phase;
- Nominal power: 10 kW (upload max 12 kW);
- Insulation: up to 18.5 kV (60 seconds, 50 Hz) – 125 kV (1.2 – 50 microseconds).
Control Unit functions:
- Line voltage measurement;
- Harmonics current measurement;
- Manual or automatic start
- Energy cc measurement.
This device permits the start up of the converter AT only if all the conditions are met.
REQUEST INFORMATION FOR THIS PRODUCT
TEM ELETTRONICA SRL
Via del Commercio, 17, 26900 Lodi LO
+39 0371 410632