- Max voltage (1 second): 9 kVdc;
- Max applicable voltage (test): 15 kVdc;
- Pulse test: 125 kV (1.2 microseconds-50 microseconds);
- Nominal current: 3000 Adc;
- Max measured current: 3200 Adc;
- Short circuit current: 80 kA;
- Power supply; 24 Vdc (16-32 Vdc).
VOLTAGE AND CURRENT TRANSDUCER
TVI 1500 is a voltage and current transducer to be used in DC electric lines or in substation.
Thanks to its features, it is suitable to be installed in electric line working at a maximum rated voltage of 3 kVdc.
All the output signals and power supply are insulated from the voltage.
The environmental conditions for the installation (inside the electric boards) are:
- Altitude (class AX): < 2000 mls;
- Temperature: from – 25 C to + 70 C;
- Transport and storage temperature: from – 25 C to +70 C;
- Humidity: < 95%;
- Weight: about 20 kg;
- Nominal voltage: 1500 Vdc;
- Max permanent voltage: 2500 Vdc;
- Max measured voltage: 2100 Vdc.
REQUEST INFORMATION FOR THIS PRODUCT