- Power supply: two 230 Vac sources
- Display: 1 WHITE LED – signals the absence of voltage (<100 V);
1 RED LED – signals the presence of voltage (> 400 V);
1 BLUE LED – signal for diagnostics;
1 GREEN LED – signal for closed short circuiter.
- Auditory cues:
- SIREN SIGNAL for 15 / 20 seconds sounds when the short circuit breaks. From shorted line to open line. In the absence of line voltage, the device checks the short circuit between the positive and negative. In the absence of line voltage, the device must check that the short circuit is closed.
VPS 750/1500 D
Voltage control and short circuit verification devices are used in third and fourth rail electrical systems to ensure:
- Presence / absence of line voltage by means of a light signal (White light-absence and red light-presence) and by means of an acoustic signal (siren);
- The check of the status of the short-circuiter between the third and fourth rail through light signaling (green light) and by acoustic signal (siren).
The signals of voltage presence, absence of voltage and the status of the short-circuiter are visible with high-brightness LED lamps in accordance with the specific technical supply.
In the absence of line voltage, the VPS 750 device monitors the short-circuit between positive and negative and in the event of the short-circuiter opening (lack of continuity between the two polarities) an acoustic signal is emitted by means of a special siren and at the same time the lamp that signals the closed state of the short-circuiter.
REQUEST INFORMATION FOR THIS PRODUCT
TEM ELETTRONICA SRL
Via del Commercio, 17, 26900 Lodi LO
+39 0371 410632