- Weight: about 5 kg;
- Nominal voltage: 1500 Vdc (750 Vdc);
- Max permanent voltage : 2500 Vdc (1200 Vdc);
- Max measured voltage: 2100 Vdc (1200 Vdc);
- Max voltage (1 second): 9kVdc;
- Max applicable voltage (test): 12 kVac (60 seconds, 50 Hz);
- Pulse test: 125 kV (1.2 microseconds – 50 microseconds);
- Power supply: 24 Vdc (16-32 Vdc);
- Max current supply: 0.5 A.
Tck 1500 is a voltage transducer and voltage presence relay to be used in DC electric lines or in substation.
Thanks to its features, it’s suitable to be installed in electric line to work at max rated voltage of 1500 Vdc
All output signals and power supply are insulated from the line voltage.
The environmental conditions (inside the electric boards) to installation are:
- Altitude: < 2000 msl;
- Temperature: from -25 C to + 70 C;
- Transport or storage temperature: from -25 C to +70 C;
- Humidity resistance: < 95%.
REQUEST INFORMATION FOR THIS PRODUCT
TEM ELETTRONICA SRL
Via del Commercio, 17, 26900 Lodi LO
+39 0371 410632